The web today is one of the crucial dominant media that is helping large firms to benefit greatly. And the development of rich internet applications with flex has taken the web development to a new level. As Flex is a free and open-source development framework that enables a developer to build interactive, feature-rich, appealing and tailor-made web application solutions that can be deployed easily across all browsers and operating systems.
Why opt for flex web application development?
In the present modern era of information technology, the web application development platform is expanding steadily. And the global competition is making each and every technology to experience a drastic advancement with the lapse of time. As a result developers are changing the face of their present websites with the support of flex services to drive more results.
General public mostly opt for Flex application development, as it is not only helpful for creating appealing websites but also for developing the interactive and creative websites that would capitalize on more income.
Flex development by the concept is mainly categorized into two parts they are GUI and Action Script Code. For flex, a developer requires Flex software development kit, Flash debug player and a Text Editor IDE develop interactive applications in a matter of minutes.
Steps involved in flex application development process
- First and foremost pinpoint the application user interface by making use of pre-defined components like buttons, forums, and many others
- If required generate the required custom components
- Make use of CSS style and other catchy images to enhance your visual design
- Add the dynamic behavior with event handling
- Link up to the data services to pack data from the external sources of data as desired
- Put the source code into an SWF file which can run on a flash player
In the world of Rich Internet Applications, emerging enterprises, small and large-scale ventures are turning to web application development to achieve their fullest potential. And Flex is an open-source platform that helps a developer to create robust internet applications.
Pros of Flex web application development
- Games that are being developed by making use of this advanced platform can be flawlessly played on diverse platforms like Linux, Mac, Windows etc.
- Its applications can smoothly run outside the browser and offline
- Its applications can be easily run on browsers and desktop
- All the applications of Flex being flash based, they can access few device capabilities like local database, GPS, graphics accelerometer and camera
- Applications of Flex are platform independent
- It decreases load on the server to a great extent
Disadvantages of Flex
- Flex is XML based and Actionscript. A developer planning to work on this platform need to have fine cognizance on both these platforms
- Applications of Flex are single threaded, but flex offers an asynchronous programming model to reduce this issue
All these web development applications can be handled smoothly only by the companies that offers such services. If you are planning to hire a flex developer for building your web applications, you can approach the professionals of Etisbew for reliable assistance.
- Hello world! on