MURA CMS is an open source content management system that runs on the server of ColdFusion or Java application. It has been designed to make it easier and simpler for the developers to build and update their existing websites. Mura permits its marketers and editors to focus mainly on what they wish to do in an intuitive manner without the support of any of the IT team.
This widely popular platform has many built-in support features that would be helpful for a programmer to boost the performance of their existing website and keep every team member productive.
Let us have a quick view on how exactly it is
A unique and informative content always play a vital role for a website as well as for a running a marketing campaign. To manage such complex contents, Mura CMS has many usability-focused solutions like Inline editing, local content indexes, form builder and multi-file upload that are being used by more than 500 fortune organizations.
Managing of content right on the page is much easier with this advanced feature of Mura CMS, as one will not come across any of the pop-ups or form fields while contributing the content.
Local Content Indexes
Unlike other platforms, it is very easy to use, as it requires zero coding to drag and drop the required fields you wish to display to the users.
In general Mura mostly uses dragging and dropping for building the forms, thus is much helpful for marketing teams, as it does not require any coding and involve the IT team.
A Mura expert can easily upload multiple files to their website, the only thing that a user is suggested to do is to drag and drop into the CMS platform. If required one can also re-name them to get the automatic creation of thumbnails.
The aforesaid features are just for content administrators, there are many other pre-built Mura CMS features that are helpful for Front-end Developers, Programmers and IT & System Admins that can be discussed in the next sections.
Highlights of Mura CMS
- Offers with a best content management editor where an individual can come across what you see is what you get interface
- Gives you an opportunity to create and edit the content without any awareness on HTML coding
- Open architecture of Mura CMS supports you in making the required enhancements and modifications at any time
- It is SEO friendly, thus allows to integrate third party analysis tools into its administrative screens and to generate automatically updated sitemaps effortlessly
- Helps to grab the attention of more audience with blogging as well as the feedback tools such as reviews, comments, and rating
- It is scalable and can handle medium sized websites on a single server
- Open source Mura is free to download and use
- Hello world! on