In the fast-track of technological world, we come across various advancements in the modern technologies that are mainly utilized to surge the online presence. And out of many booming technologies, ColdFusion is the one that is playing a key role in the web applications development. With an array of benefits, this excellent web application server has several aspects to be contemplated such as:
Improved performance: Backs a programmer in building highly effective web applications that are quite effortless to deploy as well as to facilitate a favorable user-interface for rich experience. This oldest and most efficient application development platform is becoming more prevalent these days to design e-commerce websites with advanced features, as it gives a noteworthy chance for a developer to deploy remarkable data on the web that can be managed hassle-freely.
Compatible with Java: An added advantage of this popular language is that its running is not done on Java. It runs top of Java and permits you in making use of the available Java code. Thus, having fine cognizance on the Java Code will be much helpful for you to access all the J2EE libraries along with the ColdFusion. In fact, this special feature is making the Macromedia to promote ColdFusion as “a scripting layer for J2EE”.
Easy to learn: As it is quite similar to normal HTML’s extension tag, you can learn it easily and need not put much efforts while converting the output to HTML. It is highly reliable, simpler and has a high run-time performance.
Great tooling: Apart from its usual version, its latest version encompasses adobe Flash player, apache solr, improved schedule bar, Xpath integration as well as the HTML5 video player. Furthermore there are ample number of IDEs and open source frameworks available for using.
Apart from the above listed there are many other advantages such as:
- Provides and explains all the instructions in detail and clearly
- Its swift and powerful servers provides great flexibility, security and scalability
- Compatible with all the advanced and emerging operating systems of Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris, AIX, and others
- Individuals willing to integrate Java or .NET projects in their applications can use ColdFusion to fulfill their desire
- Platform supported by servers of Microsoft, Microsoft Exchange, IBM, BEA, LDAP, Sun, and many more
- Built-in support for XML and web services
- Its single interface helps in fine maintenance as well as the administration of data in a safe and secure ambiance
- Have an option to deliver a website in any of the preferred languages
- ColdFusion helps to integrate the new software’s into old ones effortlessly and also to maintain those integration’s cost-effectively
- Most importantly you need not spend much time on surfing, installing or integrating any of the third-party tools
- Hello world! on